Monday, March 11, 2013

Monkeys don't even live inside. Seriously.

     Maybe it's just me but I have a serious issue with this "monkeys jumping on the bed" story. For starters, there are 5 kids sleeping in 1 damn bed. Who the hell does that? I mean, it looks like a big bed & all from the pictures but uhm no. PLUS 2 of the children are girls. 5 kids in 1 bed & there is girls & boys both up in that B!! No way Jose. Not happening. Next concern, there are 5 kids jumping on that B, of course somebody is going to fall off & bump something!! But why the heck did Momma Monkey not make it a point to punish the first kid so the others knew better as well?! I'm tellin ya if I had 5 kids & I had to call the doc over their shanignans the other 4 kids dang sure wouldn't try those particular shenanigans again. Oh & where do the kids keep disappearing to after their head has been bumped? Why weren't they sleeping there in the first place?!
     Nextly, this mom lets all 5 of her obviously concussed children go right to sleep after the whole ordeal. Is she tryna cut down on the population here or what? Yikes. THEN she goes & jumps on her own bed. But I guess since she might've just killed off her 5 kids she can do what she likes with all that newfound free time & lack of responsibility. Gee whiz.

1 comment: