Monday, April 8, 2013

iPhones are the shizz, until you rely on them for errythang!!

Basically, running a blog from an iPhone is a real pain in my ass. Or thumbs rather. But seriously. I've got this little tiny screen, which normally is plenty big & wonderful & I love my phone, but to type everything in this brain of mine.. Well, it stinks. To put it nicely. Extremely nicely. Like a level a thousand on the gritting my teeth to use nice words kind of nicely scale. Yeah, I have one of those. You should get one. It's pretty much useless though. Because once you see how hard you're really trying to say nice things, you gotta let out a "what the fuck" an then the scale drops. Yea, useless. Anyway! Life without Internet is for the bees! (I actually have no idea if I'm using that expression right. So to clarify, life without Internet SUCKS.) Times are uhm rough right about now so Internet isn't a top priority. But damn it I miss it! I would love to post a blog a day. Because believe me, enough goes on here that should be documented, laughed about, awwwed about & so forth. But sadly, typing it up on my phone just isn't an option with two mini-heathens AND a full grown heathen AND a four-legged heathen needing me at every moment. Yea, they totally need me. Hehe. So the internets and I, well our friendship ain't so strong at the moment. But when we reunite y'all better watch out!! Seriously, it's gonna be intense. Muahahaha.

No comments:

Post a Comment