Sunday, September 16, 2012

Thoughts about my life. Blah.

Just had an impromptu visit from my bestie from 170 miles away. I haven't seen him in quite a moment and his visit has made me quite chipper. Since moving August 22nd, I've missed my family and besties. The nieces this weekend was quite delightful. 2 of my favorite little ladies, I had missed them bunches. Some quality sister time & an old friend. And today seeing the bestie. It has been the bestest. Despite the twilighty stuffs. (: This chick is happy.
    In other news. I have decided that since I may have ruined things with the boy by coming accross as too pushy, which I did not mean to do at all and my nosey-ish sister may have made a trillion times worse, I'm slightly giving up. Meaning...I am backing the hell off. If he invites me over/to do something, I will surely go. If he calls, I will surely answer. If he texts, I will surely reply. Probably quickly too. I'll still send a funny picture I come across during the day or a song perhaps and comment on a facebook status if I can directly relate to it but otherwise I am initiating nothing. I do not want him to think I have forgotten about him or anything to that effect but he likes space and time so he shall have it. This is so far beyond my comfort zone it's literally giving me stomach cramps but here it goes. The fact that my heart sort of hurts & there's a lump in my throat at the thought of losing him (before I ever even had him) tells me he's worth the wait.
    Man, feelings are hard. All of this deep thought puts me in a beer-drinking mood.
Speaking of which. I decided today that for my 21st birthday, which is on a Sunday in March, I would like to buy myself a 12 pack since I will be old enough, and enjoy the day to myself. Most likely. Hopefully by then I will be sitting in my very own studio apartment and have some sort of gaming console so I can play some zombies and hopefully kick mad ass like usual. I would much rather do that than go out for my twenty-first. My goal here is basically by my twenty-first to have an apartment, have it tastefully furnished & be doing well with a bit of money in the bank. This being the reason I applied to many positions for job number two today. Job #1 is okay but the hours & the money just aren't enough. Job #2, I'm trying for full time. I'm gonna run my ass ragged. I'm excited. Hopefully I can bring in the New Year in my own apartment and hopefully this year I will have a New Year's kiss. If not, that'll be okay too.
    Happy & thoughtful today. Interesting, isn't it?

No comments:

Post a Comment