Monday, September 10, 2012

20 going on 65

I am officially old. It's true. I'm the oldest 20 year old you'll ever meet. It's kind of ridiculous. Part of me finds it humorous and part of me is a little bummed. Is this really how I want to spend my twenties?!

Let me just lay out my weekend for you so you can get a good idea of what the eff I'm talking about!
Friday: Got off work at 9pm, went home & went to bed. 
Saturday: Woke up around 9 am. Lounged around until work. Got off work at 9pm.
                 Went to a family shindig where I was designated driver.
                     -Not really family but my dad came into town and was at a buddys house who I have                     known since before I could walk. People I grew up with and such so I had to make a special    guest appearance because they all love me and I love them and uhm yeah.
                 Left the family shindig around 11 to head to the bar where I was designated driver.
                 Left the bar for the boy's house, where I was designated driver.
Yay for being responsible!!
Sunday: Hung out with the boy until around noon 
                  -Discovered that my hip is out of place. That's pretty normal for me actually though.   Usually it's the left one though and I'm not quite sure how to pop the right one back in yet.
              Rode on my Dad's Harley out to lunch. More family time.
              Home to do laundry and scrapbook.
Today: Since I didn't have to work until 3pm, my internal clock decided to wake me at 7am.
             Treated myself to Taco Bell where I totally caught some guy checking me out right after he totally caught me checking out his car. -Would it have been wrong of me to give him my number so I could have a chance at riding in his sweet 60something Chevelle?! I didn't. It looked as though he was selling it. He wasn't bad looking though. I totally would've pimped myself out on a date in an attempt to drive that car just once.
             Pirates of the Caribbean rules.

Sooooo to recap: My weekend was spent being designated driver and Sunday Funday, the day I could have drank and had some fun, I did laundry, scrapbooked and had an out-of-place hip. Do I sound 20 or 65 to you?!?!

Oh and on a sidenote. Riding across town on the back of a Harley and back with an out of place hip will surely make you want to shoot yourself in the face. I would not suggest it. On the list of unfunnest things to do ever it's probably in the top five. AND motorcycles scare the bajeezus out of me anyway. As well as bridges and heights. Even in a car.So I was half way panicattacking about every 5 minutes. That was my excitement for the weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment